Welcome to ArlingtonTXRealEstate.net
This Site is for Lease!

A Brief History of Arlington, TX

Arlington was founded in 1876 along the Texas and Pacific Railroad. The city was named after General Robert E. Lee's Arlington House. Arlington grew as a cotton-ginning and farming center, and incorporated in 1884. The city was accessible to running water, electricity, natural gas and telephone services by 1910, along with the addition of the new public school system. By 1925 the population was estimated to be 3,031 residents, and grew to over 4,000 before World War II.






Copyright (c) 2008 -

Arlington TX Real Estate


Sunday, December 21, 2014